Terms & Conditions of Sale
Shipping & Delivery
We ship our products across Canada and USA.
- Online Shipping: Ship ordered products online of our website via. specific carriers
- Canada Post
- Other options that are suitable for customer’s specific order or address
- Self-Arranged Pick Up: Arrange delivery by customers
Online Shipping The shipping rates for Online Shipping will be calculated via the carriers’ rate system thus no any extra fees will be charged from us except for shipping handling, if any.
Order delivery for Online Shipping will completed be based on the carriers’ delivery term, normally 2-8 days depending on rate options customers will have chosen.
The customer will receive an order confirmation email once a new order has been placed from our website. A second email will be sent to customer immediately after the order product has been shipped out. Shipping information (especially tracking number) will be provided in the email.
Self-Arranged Pick-up Customers can always choose to pick up their orders from our store(s) so as not to pay for any shipping and handling expenses.
- Orders will be processed and ready to ship via customers-specified carrier or options of shipping before the end of the day if placed and paid in full at 11:30 am each week day
- Orders placed after 11:30 am on week days and placed on weekend and holidays will be processed and ready to ship by the end of the following week day
- 13% HST will be applied to each Ontario order.
- 5% GST will be applied for orders of other provinces in Canada, or the HST amount if that province has started HST collections
- No tax will be charged for orders outside of Canada – Customer will be responsible for tax and/or duties charged by their own countries, or at the tax rate specified by the website for customer’s ordering location.
Customers can pay for their order(s) either directly from our website with their credit cards, or from PayPal link sent from us, or by cash or debit payment at our store front, or from a public ecommerce portal.
Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) can be used to pay for orders directly online of our website. SSL, the leading standard for encrypting and transmitting sensitive data over the web/internet, is adopted to encrypt our web pages. This will prevent outsiders (including us) from obtaining any personal identity, any credit card information from customers.
A return authorization number for processing is required for any return and/or refund. A return authorization number can be obtained by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or at email addresses specified by secure e-commerce portal such as Amazon or eBay. Such return authorization number must be clearly marked on the outside of the package or your original order. All products sold online, if original packages are complete and products have never been used, can be returned to us 7 days from the date of purchase at customer’s cost for shipping. A 30% re-stocking fee will be applied. Refund to the customer will be made within two weeks after the original products have been returned to us and inspected by our employees.
Warranty for Bikes:
SOLOROCK warrants its bicycle frames and forks are free from defects and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase;
SOLOROCK warrants all original parts on the bicycle, excluding suspension forks and rear suspensions, are free from defects and workmanship for a period of One Y ear from the date of purchase;
Suspension forks and rear suspensions are covered by the warranty of the original manufacturers;
This warranty is limited to the repair and replacement of a defective frame, fork, or defective part, which is the sole redress of the warranty;
This warranty applies to the original owner only, and is not transferable;
This warranty only covers bicycles and components purchased through an authorized SOLOROCK dealer, and/or SoloRock websites, and such warranty is only valid within the country the bicycle was purchased.
The not Warranty Covered Items:
Standard wear and tear;
Regularly or routinely required maintenance and follow-up maintenance;
Damages resulting from improper repair or attempted repair by anyone other than an authorized SOLOROCK repair agent or dealer
Defect and/or damages caused by mistaken assembly; defect and damages from commercial use, caused by accident, misuse, abuse, neglect of regular and/or routinely required maintenance and services outlined and stipulated by owner’s manual, neglect of safety codes, rules and regulations;
Installation of parts and accessories those are not originally intended or compatible with the bicycles sold;
Bikes modified by the owner, especially for bikes with modifications on the frame, fork and/or important components.
Warranty for Special Appliances & Other Products:
SOLOROCK warrants appliances of each SOLOROCK brand and or brands belonging to or sold via SOLOROCK to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase for the original owner only and within the country the appliances were sold.
- Damages resulting from commercial use, accidents, misuse, abuse, neglect of safety codes and regular maintenance, and from anything other than normal or ordinary use of the products purchased
- Damages resulting from failure to clean or properly maintain the product purchased in accordance with the SOLOROCK user manual and/or that of products from SOLOROCK’s supplier
- Damages resulting from improper repair or attempted repair by anyone other than an authorized SOLOROCK repair agent or dealer
- Damages resulting from installation of parts or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the products purchased
- Any modification of the product purchased
Unless otherwise provided, this warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of defective parts with those of equal or greater value at the sole discretion of SoloRock. IN NO EVENT SHALL SOLOROCK BE RESPONSIBLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, PERSONAL INJURY DAMAGES, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR ECONOMIC LOSSES CAUSED BY OR DUE TO NEGLIGENCE OF SAFETY CODES AND REGUALAR MAINTAINANCE OF PRODUCTS, AND/OR DUE TO NATURAL DISASTERS.
THE ABOVE WARRANTY, OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY, DOES NOT COVER NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR, AND ALL WARRANTIES ARE VOID IF THE BICYCLE and/or product are USED FOR OTHER THAN NORMAL ACTIVITIES or applications INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE OWNER’S MANUAL USING THE BICYCLE and/or products FOR COMMERCIAL ACTIVITIES OR IN COMPETITIVE EVENTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO BICYCLE RACING, BICYCLE MOTORCROSS RACING, STUNT RIDING, RAMP JUMPING OR SIMILAR ACTIVITIES, AND TRAINING FOR SUCH ACTIVITIES OR EVENTS.
Materials not covered
This limited warranty does not cover expandable items including but not limited to:
- Adjustable screw
- Inner tube
- Brake cable and housing
- Gear cable and housing
- Pedals and hubs
- Other items that experience wear as a result of normal or regular use
Customers, at their own expense, must mail or ship the defect parts and/or product together with the original proof of purchase (both Original Invoice and Bike Card), to their original place of purchase, unless otherwise specified. Parts and/or products will be verified by SoloRock to determine the extent of warranty coverage against our warranty terms and conditions. A warranty claim record will be filed into our system for the warranty services being executed.